Saturday, August 2, 2008

Esther Hope is starting to open her eyes a bit more. Yesterday 8/1 she was actually looking around at us for a little while. Also, We were able to hold her for the first time yesterday. I have to say that for a guy who never really got excited about babies, It was awesome. Everyone had told me, it will be different when it's your own, and they were right. Both Kathryn and I were able to hold her for about 15-20 minutes each. It was great!

Michael Just got off a long 13 shift. Esther Hope was warm and we were both tired, so it was easy to take a little nap together.

3 comments:

Judi said...

I love these pictures! It's wonderful to see Esther with her eyes open, and the way she seems to be looking up at Kathryn is just so touching. It looks like you may have a napping partner, Michael . . . I can't wait to see her in person.
Love, Mom M.

Tal gal said...

AHHHH, this pictures are amazing! I love the napping picture with Michael. And Kathryn has the mother's glow. We are so happy for you guys!!

Greg and Annette said...

She is so beautiful! You guys look like you are on cloud nine and we couldn't be any happier for you. Congratulations!