Friday, December 5, 2008

New toy






I couple of weeks ago Esther went through a fussy stage. It took us a couple of days to realize what the problem was. We realized that she just wants to be entertained more. This last month Esther has become way more active. She is always moving her arms and kicking her legs. She also wants to sit up. She can't sit up on her own yet but she does not care. So Michael and I decided maybe we should invest in a new toy. She wasn't quite sure what to do at first but now she loves it. It is still a little big for her so that is why she has a blanket behind her. We wanted to get something she could grow into. Her favorite thing is the flower. Esther loves to sing to it. The only problem is after a few minutes she gets mad because it does not respond back and she ends up yelling and hitting the flower, which then she finds fun. I may have to get it on film and show you what I mean. Michael and I just can't stop laughing when she does it. One of the sides has a little piano that plays music. It took Esther about a week to figure out how to get the music to go on. She figured out that if she hits it with her arm or elbow that the music will start. She is one cleaver child. I am afraid that once she gets mobile, watch out.

1 comment:

MikeandJill said...

Wow. That toy is quite involved! I wish I had all those things to entertain me at work!