Friday, December 5, 2008

Sunday Morning

So Sunday mornings are hard for Michael and me. We have church at 11:00 and I don't know why but it is hard to both get ready and entertain Esther at the same time. So this last Sunday I came up with this great idea. She loves to see things above her head and especially if they are moving. So she is on the couch watching rings that are connected together and then connected to the ceiling fan. She has not figured out how to roll over so don't worry she is safe. She thought it was the best thing ever and it just helps so Michael can shower and I can do my hair.

1 comment:

MikeandJill said...

I'm glad I thought of a different background. We had the same Thanksgiving one and then I chose the one you have now, but no worries, I couldn't make up my mind and chose a different one. We must be related.