Monday, February 9, 2009

The Temple

On Saturday Feb 7th we took Esther to the Mount Timpanogos Temple to be sealed to Michael and I. I am not sure words can describe that day. I wish that every family could have this opportunity because there is just nothing more spiritual or precious. I was worried that Esther would be fussy through the ceremony but she was a perfect angel. She was so cute in her dress. Michael's mom made the dress and she did a great job, I could not have asked for anything better. The day was just perfect. The next day in church Michael blessed Esther. She was not happy before the blessing or after but was perfectly quiet during. I think she'd had enough of the bonnet. I just want to thank all of our friends and family for your love and support. Where would we be without you? We love you all.


1 comment:

Tawna said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you! I hope things continue to go so well.